Update: 2021 SEASON – OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!
The program fee is $100.00 for 1st swimmer, $100.00 for a 2nd swimmer, and $75 for each additional swimmer with an annual fee of $40.00 per family. Graduating seniors only pay the $40 family fee. This year we will have a new suit that can be tried on during the Parents Meetings and during the First Practice. Also, you are not required to have a Beta Team suit.
Registration fees cover:
- Swim cap
- Entry fees to all meets
- End of year banquet celebration
- ALL Beta Swim Team families must be members of the Heritage Swim & Tennis Club.
- ALL registrations must be submitted by May 20th and will be billed to your Heritage Club account.
- ALL Swim Team dues on a Heritage Account must be paid no later than June 10th or your child will not be allowed to participate until account is current.
- ALL Swim & Tennis Dues must be paid before you can participate on the Swim Team.
- ALL 6 and under will be evaluated prior to the swim season. Participants must independently swim a minimum of one length of the pool, preferably freestyle. Any variation from this will make a child’s placement on the team dependent on the coach’s discretion. The Beta Swim Team coaches will evaluate all swimmers, both new and returning, in order to help determine the proper practice group for the swimmer. Practice groups are determined by swimming ability (i.e. knowledge of the 4 strokes, speed, and prior swimming experience) as well as the swimmer’s age.
- Registration will not be accepted without signing up to volunteer. All registrants are required to volunteer a minimum of three times during the swim season. Please click the “Volunteers” tab to access our signup form.
- 24 hour rule – There are times that parents may disagree or question a coaches decision regarding line-ups and relays. Parents agree to raise these questions the following day or via email and NOT at the pool side during a swim meet.